Bennett & Game Recruitment feel strongly that we can offer someone a truly rewarding career working at an innovative and expanding company supported with our accreditation to Investors in People and as Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Our office is a modern open plan space with a separate break-out area for employees to eat, chill or play table-tennis. Being based in the centre of Chichester offers a real lifestyle choice to balance work and leisure, whether it is meeting someone for a coffee at lunch, after-work drinks or running general errands, we have almost everything on the doorstep.
We look for like-minded, driven and ambitious people that have a natural flair when it comes to communication and customer service. Most of our employees have joined us with little or no recruitment experience, starting as either a Trainee Recruitment Resourcer or Trainee Recruitment Consultant. The one thing they all have in common is they share the same level of determination to forge a career within a supportive and stimulating environment where consistency and hard work is not only recognised but rewarded.
Our in-house, on the job training programme allows our employees to break the recruitment process down, step by step, so that they are confident in all areas of their role and responsibilities. We encourage all levels within the business to share their expertise and experiences so that you can benefit from other people’s strengths.
We offer a clear and realistic career path offering opportunities that recognises an employee’s performance as well as their conduct and commitment to our Company Values and Ambition. Typical progression available; Trainee, Consultant, Senior and Principal.
Trainee Recruitment Resourcer Position Overview (Candidate Facing)
- Research, identify, attract and shortlist potential suitable candidates for any active positions within your team.
- Qualify candidates to access their suitability, skillset and aspirations to satisfy job requirements.
- Place and update adverts, monitoring responses and applications
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function and wider team.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Position Overview (Client & Candidate Facing)
- Research, identify, attract and shortlist potential suitable candidates for your active positions
- Qualify candidates to accesses their suitability, skillset and aspirations to satisfy job requirements.
- Create, place and update adverts, monitoring responses and applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently
- Telephone and email marketing of our services to prospect clients
- Building relationships through account management and visits across the UK with active clients.
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 - 17:30 & Friday 8:30 - 13:00
- 20 days' holiday (rising 1 day a year with service) + Bank Holidays + Paid Christmas Shutdown + Birthday off
- Vitality Healthcare
- Resourcer Placement Bonus
- Consultant, Senior & Principal Commission Structures (higher % within each position)
- End of year Bonus (Senior & Principal Level only)
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Early finish
- Top billers club (monthly) – shopping vouchers up to £75
- High billers club (annual) – holiday travel vouchers up to £2500
Company-wide Benefits & Incentives
- Summer Party
- Christmas Party
- Team Breakfasts & Nights out
- Moving Day, Wedding Bonus, Baby Bonus
- Buy up to 5 additional days annual leave
- After 2 years service upgraded Vitality Healthcare
- After 3 years service travel allowance
- After 5 years service, 4 weeks additional paid leave
If you are interested in learning more, get in touch, we can then either answer any questions you might have or arrange a visit to have a look around the office and meet some of the existing team.